Saturday 4 October 2014

Who Am I?

"Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from Him."
Psalm 62:5


"Cast all you anxiety on Him because He cares for you."
1 Peter 5:7

It was another busy and rough week, but I learned a lot of mighty important lessons! 

Most of all, I personally learned how so many times we rush into a day, and our last priority in mind is to spend time with the Lord, it can so easily become a task, something we have to do each day, instead of something we long for each day. 

I know that was me at the beginning of the week. 

But one morning, as I was getting ready for a busy day ahead, I suddenly felt a humbling feeling as I realized what had been happening to me in the last few days. He had been knocking on the door, and I hadn't answered....He had been calling, and I had ignored Him. And I thought: who am I? that our Saviour, the King of Kings, is willing to spend time with me each day....and I simply turn him down because I have a million other things to do? 
Tears started running down my face, I went to my room, closed the door, and cried for what seemed like hours, I was feeling so empty, so guilty, so hopeless.....but surprisingly....despite of all my faults, He was there! waiting for me with His arms wide open...my heart melted, who am I Lord? I thought again. Who am I?

 I've learned that whatever my day brings, 
nothing can be as important as my time with Jesus.


Pictures of the Week:


This little one is growing up so fast!



We are starting to get some frost in the mornings....it looks so beautiful!



My mobile office has somewhat improved! :D


Have a great week everyone! 






3 comments:

  1. Que El sea nuestra prioridad cada dia.......!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cuanto nos gozamos preciosa!
    Bienaventurados los que El escoge y atrae para habitar en sus atrios, solamente ahí seremos saciados!
    Te amamos,
    Papa y Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings! Very useful advice within this article!
    It's the little changes that will make the most significant changes.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Here is my blog :: antiikin kreikka

    ReplyDelete