Saturday 4 April 2015

Happy Easter!

He is not here, He has risen...

...just like He said.

Matthew 28:6



This Easter, as we remember how the Lord laid down His life for us, 
let's also remember His words:

"A new command I give you: 
Love one another. 
As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, 
if you love one another."
John 13:34-35



I am excited to give you a sneak peek into the newest project in the LaPro Studio! This project is called Sound of Hope....the story is a long one, and I will have to save it for later. But I will be updating you more about it soon! If you're interested on following the progress, keep checking my website www.laprostudio.com There will be more updates on there soon.


I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Easter!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment