Friday 18 July 2014

July 18th, Weekly Post


"And you will hear of wars and rumours of wars. 
See that you are not troubled; for all these things must 
come to pass, but the end is not yet.
For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes 
in various places."

Matthew 24:6-7




Dear Readers,
This week, let's remember to pray for Israel. This world is truly in need of a Saviour. 
Let's ask the Lord to raise intercessors during this time, and to give us a heart like Daniel's, who interceded ever so faithfully for his people.



"O my God, incline Your ear and hear; open Your eyes and see our desolations, and the city which is called by Your name; for we do not present our supplications before You because of our righteous deeds, but because of Your great mercies."

Daniel 9:18

_______________________________________________


During the next few days I will be working on a Photo Album page on my website, where I will be able to share a bunch of pictures of my family, pets, travels, etc. with you!
I will be uploading new pictures often. So if you'd like to, go visit the new page and let me know what you think! ;) 
Have a wonderful weekend y'all!!
Laura




1 comment:

  1. you take amazing pictures I always thought it was a beautiful place am glad you are enjoying the house and farm thank you for taking the time to spend time with Alyssa she missis you and won't forget the lessons you gave her...

    ReplyDelete