Sunday 11 January 2015

First Post of 2015!

I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of a new year!

Here are a few pictures of what I've been up to recently....

New Year's Eve memories....




Had so much fun over at the Josties' the other night!!




The other morning, after many unsuccessful attempts.....I was finally able to check off one of my biggest goals on my "photography bucket-list"!!


I was so amazed to see the details on the snowflakes, and to think that that's the way God made us:
Each beautiful in it's unique way!


Next Friday, I will be flying to Virginia to attend a Winter Camp from church! I would appreciate any prayers, as this is my first time "soaring" far from home by myself!! I am super excited and nervous, and I apologize beforehand because I will probably be overloading the blog with pictures and videos of the trip! ;)
As I've been getting ready to embark on this adventure, I've been reminded that even though I will be far from home, I won't be alone! I recorded a simple song called You Are Mine to remind myself that the Lord is always near, no matter where I go! If you would like to listen to it, just click on the link below:
www.laprostudio.com/music :)

God bless!!
Laura

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful song! Awesome pictures of the snowflakes!!
    Brilliant job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encataron las fotos de los snowflakes......y si estaremos orando por tu viaje, y seguro la vas a pasar super super bien, que la disfrutes muuuucho.....( linda la cancion)! besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mi linda,
    Me siento realizado al ver la bendición que podes ser para muchos. Te amo, Papa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful song. I love it! Can't wait to see you this weekend! YAY!

    ReplyDelete