Saturday 7 February 2015

Off to the other side of the continent!!

Hello everybody!
It's been a while!! :) Soooo, I had the opportunity to spend some time in Virginia, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey last month, and so here are a couple of pictures from the trip! okay maybe a little more than a couple.... :) :)





First days in Virginia with my dear cousins....and this adorable puppy!! :)

Yes, we did go to Target again to try on silly sunglasses....it's a tradition now! :)


I love these girls so much!!

Playing "walleyball" for the first time!

Arriving in Roxbury, Pennsylvania!

Winter Blast Camp Begins!




















Saying goodbye! :(


"Hanging" out with the cousins in new Jersey!! :)









Heading back home!

Thank you all for your prayers! It was definitely an unforgettable trip, and as much as I enjoyed going away on this little adventure, I am extremely happy to be home once again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment